Hoist With Hook Suspension
Electric chain hoist with hook suspension is a very popular kind of lightweight lifting and material handling equipment, which consists of electric motor, transmission mechanism and chain wheels. With advantages of safety, high-efficiency, durability, manpower saving etc, electric chain hoists are widely used in industrial building construction, workshop lifting, warehouse material handling, shipyard, port, mining, railway construction etc. All the electric chain hoist can be controlled both by pendant cable and wireless remote, it’s very convenient to use wireless remote to control hoist working at anywhere within 50m distance.
- Shell：The shell is lightweight and sturdy, with a high heat dissipation rate.The hermetically sealed design is suitable for use in conditions with poor working conditions.
- Reverse phase protection device：This is special electrical equipment, when the power wiring is wrong, the control circuit can not work.
- Upper and Lower Limit Switch.
- Push Button Controlswith the low voltage of 24V/36V/48V.
- Brake System：The brake adopts disc type DC electromagnetic field braking, itsbraking torque is large, steady, rapid and with low noise.
- Chain：Adopts Grade 80 load chainwhich is a kind ofsuper heat-treated alloy steel chain.
- Load Sheave / Chain Guide
- Electric Control Panel Available and wireless remote control available for all motions
- Forged carbon steel hook with a heavy-duty hook latch
- Gear box with alloy steel helical and spur gear reduction wireless remote control is optional as customer’s request
III. Technical parameters
IV. Parameters of Dual Speeds